If you’re the person that purchased a monthly or annual Portal Premium subscription then you need to follow these steps to share Portal with your Family Sharing group:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your name, which should be at the top of your screen.
- Tap on “Subscriptions”.
- Tapping on Portal in your list of subscriptions will bring you to an “Edit Subscription” screen, where you’ll see a “Share with Family” toggle.
- Slide the toggle to the right to activate Family Sharing.
Once activated, members of your Family Sharing group will need to:
- Download Portal onto their device and make sure they have upgraded to iOS14.
- Open the App Store app.
- Log into their App Store Account and tap “Purchased” in their account overview.
- Find Portal in the list of apps.
- Tap Restore Purchase and they’ll have access to your Portal Premium subscription.